Providing personal care, light housekeeping, and medication reminders, are just some of the many duties that our caregivers perform.
- Personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Medication reminders
- Assisting with mobility
- Providing transfer assistance
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Organizing, shipping, and reading mail
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments
- Assisting with pet care
- Entertaining (games, crafts, reading, etc.)
- Assisting with daily activities
- Incontinence care
- Respite care
- Care after hospitalization / illness
- Fall prevention
The First Step
The Perfect Fit
Lifeline Medical Alert Service
Call (800) 533-8954 and ask for ext. 54513
Latest from the Blog
Aging happens. At the most inconvenient of times, without warning, suddenly you or your loved one is in the hospital, then rehab...then what? Or perhaps you’ve been dreading the moment your doctor says that living alone is no longer an option. While nursing homes and...
We all know the real estate mantra for finding the best place to live: “location, location, location.” Have you considered that a senior’s happy home might be exchanged for a hospital bed in the hot, humid summer months due to dehydration? Let’s change that mantra to...
Everyone will die eventually, and we all know it, but most of us don’t want to think about it let alone talk about it. Death is scary for everyone – for the person dying as well as the loved ones left behind. But as with many things, sometimes not talking about it can...